Outrageous 2014

 Everyman has a dream in his life. He can implement their dream in reality that time when he really desires to achieve his dream. Someone can attain some can not because of the environmental deviation. But it is important that don't stop dreaming.

Life is a precious gift of our creator. We have no control in our birth consequently have no right of ending this journey by ourselves. To achieve something, every of us should resolve a goal how can you acquire that appeal. Therefore, our each and every attempt towards the goal must be fruitful whatever it would be hard and tough task for your livelihood or not.

At the time of 2014, I've passed tragedy in my life after completing my Higher Secondary Examination. My grandfather died just before my examination month, 7th March. I've lost my ambition which I'd built from my childhood to be an Engineer. I diverted my mind fully on becoming a doctor as well as gaining an MBBS degree therefore admitted in a medical coaching centre where I could be guided to fulfil my madness which was my short time wish. There is a word in the English literature, “Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.”― T.S. Eliot. 

During that time, becoming a doctor wasn't my aim of my life, that was totally a dementia in that time like that quote of T.S Eliot. For that reason, a huge lack of knowledge in mathematics fucked me up to pass the medical examination as well as any university of my country. Eventually I did not pass any admission exam wherever I attended to exams. Becoming  so frustrated I've cried a lot of time seating my reading table whereas spending a lot of time. I never faced like that disaster before.

All of my maternal uncles and aunts came to our house to take a decision about me that what would be better for me in that situation. My mother proposed me to get admitted into PCIU for that year hence my study won't get stopped. Coming to a final decision I got admitted at EEE department in PCIU. There is my new journey began and the end of 2014 coming to an end rapidly.

To conclude my writing, I have to inform everyone that, Don't lose your track from your life which you are dreaming from the first of your life besides never let interrupt anyone to your goal whatever hinders to stop you for achieving your targeted destination.  Neil Gaiman said, “We often confuse what we wish for with what is.” So never ever get confused to the life and hence should not be wasted.


--Asif Kamal

No comments

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.